Join the Harvard Society for Mind, Brain, and Behavior for our largest event of the semester -- a symposium on the five senses featuring five prominent Boston researchers!
- Dr. David Somers | Psychology and Brain Sciences, Boston University
- Dr. Venkatesh Murthy | Molecular and Cellular Biology, FAS, Harvard
- Dr. Donald Katz | Psychology, Brandeis University
- Dr. Charles Liberman | Otology and Laryngology, Harvard Medical School
- Dr. James DiCarlo | Brain and Cognitive Sciences, MIT
Following short talks by each speaker will be a discussion panel with Q&A from the audience. See more details, join our event, and invite your friends on our Facebook event page. This event is open to the public.
In response to the recent explosion of interest in the university-wide Mind, Brain, and Behavior (MBB) initiative, HSMBB was officially formed in the fall of 2002. We promote multidisciplinary dialogue about, awareness of, and interest in topics related to cognitive science, while working to provide a sense of community among students interested in these topics.